It's a Redhead Thing

You wouldn't understand....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Colinism

I was telling Colin about this wierd Jericho/Lost hybrid dream I had. I was on a plane to escape the nuclear bombs when an EM bomb went off and my plane crashed on this strange island where the inhabitants kidnapped some of the people from my plane and did experiments on them. It was fairly long and involved but I just gave Colin the highlights.

After hearing my dream he says: "Are you sure you don't need psychotic help?"

Me (trying not to laugh): "Wouldn't that make it worse?"

Colin: "Uhh..."

Me: "I think you meant psychiatric help."

Colin: "Yeah....that's it."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lov'n it!! Good old uncle Colin!!

2:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home