It's a Redhead Thing

You wouldn't understand....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

Monday, November 20, 2006

Colinism - Hieroglyphics

On Saturday, the boy and I were watching HBO's Rome (excellent series btw) and the opening credits have a series of drawings coming to life and moving across the screen (it looks cooler than it sounds).

Colin: Wow, those hydroglyphs are really cool.

Me: Hydroglyphs? Don't you mean Hieroglyphics?

Colin: (Long pause) Don't envy me my ingnorance.


Sad side note: I couldn't remember the real term for hieroglyphics, I had to go look it up. All I could hear in my head was Colin's voice saying "hydroglyphs." And I knew it was wrong but I couldn't remember the real name! His Colinisms are rubbing off on me! Help!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally hilarious!! That is my uncle Colin! Keep them coming dingy!!!

2:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home