It's a Redhead Thing

You wouldn't understand....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Not again!!!!

I cannot believe this is happening again!

I get home from work and go into my bedroom and my bloody back door is leaking! Again! This is after it was supposedly fixed and the water is just flooding down the walls. I can barely get a bucket under it because you can't catch what is running down the walls. There's a huge puddle by the door and my rug there is SOAKED.

Great. So the walls are destroyed (the paint is just flaking off) and the mildew is back. This is bloody nuts! And since I've just paid my rent for the next two months, I probably won't be able to get my landlord to look at it until January! Although the last time I had a problem with the door, he fixed it immediately. We'll see.

ARGGHHH!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bad apartment experiences aren't fun. it's difficult to find a good one that you can home!

3:25 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that's nothing, I saved $2Billion by switching to Greco!

3:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man o Man... I think they should actually fix the problem!!

2:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home