It's a Redhead Thing

You wouldn't understand....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Time for an update

I knew it had been awhile since I last posted. Things got crazy in December and stayed crazy until recently, and I haven't had a chance to update my blog.

I got a job in Halifax. So I had to spend December packing, tying up loose ends, and finding an apartment. Packing took forever, tying up loose ends took a long time, and finding an apartment took me until the middle of January.

But I'm in Halifax, I'm in my new apartment, and the job is going well. I don't recommend moving during Christmas. It's hectic and stressful and you don't enjoy the holiday. I hardly remember what was going on then. I still can't find a few things I got for Christmas. Lord knows where they are.

I'll try to be a little more dilligent about keeping up with the site now. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home